Technical Support Specialist
Are you a technically savvy person but are a people person that can communicate well? Are you a great problem solver? Love helping customers (most anyways 😊 ) ? Work independently and not afraid to try new things and fail?
In short, we are looking for someone awesome who will be a Supportbench product expert to maintain ongoing customer relationships both through supporting them and through outreach, assisting the sales team, and onboarding and training clients
Supportbench is a customer support platform enabling B2B companies to navigate complex relationships and deliver outstanding customer support. Supportbench is a VC backed startup and have aggressive plans to be in the top of our space and need motivated and talented people to help make that happen.
What you will be doing
• Become a Supportbench product expert.
• Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
• Manage client portfolios from small to Enterprise clients.
• Assisting Sales as the product expert and technical voice on Sales calls.
• Customer onboarding on an Enterprise platform.
• Hold product demonstrations for customers.
• Improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
• Mediate between clients and the organization.
• Create knowledge base content.
What you need to be successful
• Experience in software technical customer support.
• Worked with customer support / ticketing systems in the past.
• Understand what a CRM is and how they work.
• Highly organized and able to multi-task.
• Self-driven and proactive nature.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrate leadership qualities.
• Experience in document creation.
• Patient and active listener.
• Passion for customer service.
Technical abilities you will need
• Ability to read and write at a basic level HTML / CSS / JS.
• Ability to read and write SQL and firm understanding of rational databases.
• Firm understanding of HTTP / HTTPS.
• Understanding of APIs and basic ability to use and integrate with them.
• Understanding of DNS and troubleshooting.
• Understanding and ability to troubleshoot Email delivery.
- We are an all-inclusive start-up that supports diversity of thought, culture and background.
- Everything you do will make a direct impact on the company, you really will make a difference.
- We are very ambitious with huge growth opportunity.
- Offer ground level stock options.
- We love to work hard and play hard.
- We only bring on awesome people like you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
Hours: 40h / week