Senior UI/UX Designer
Supportbench is a customer support platform enabling B2B companies to navigate complex relationships and deliver outstanding customer support. Supportbench have just raised funding and have aggressive plans to be in the top of our space and need motivated and talented people to help make a billion-dollar company.
Are you brilliant at UI design and know how to make an incredible customer experience? Are you a great problem solver? Work independently and not afraid to try new things and fail?
In short, we are looking for someone awesome who will be able to understand how customers use the B2B Supportbench web and mobile platform, beautify it, and create new experiences for customers. The goal will ultimately be to learn enough to create the next generation version of Supportbench.
What you will be doing
• Ensure Supportbench experiences are intuitive, user friendly and accessible across all audiences and on all platforms.
• Work with the Product Managers to identify and prioritize opportunities for improvement to the user experience.
• Use quantitative data, user research, and qualitative feedback to inform design decisions.
• Communicate design intent through a variety of deliverable techniques, including user task flows, conceptual and detailed wireframes, journey maps, prototypes, and mockups.
• Conduct research relating to industry best practices, customer behavior, and trends of interest relating to both B2B Enterprise and Omni-Channel.
• Support the creative production team with the rollout of any new web assets to ensure they align with web best practices and UI direction.
What you need to be successful
• 2+ years of relevant UX/UI experience, with a focus in web B2B
• A portfolio that showcases high quality, thoughtful designs, and creative solutions
• Experience developing and managing established design systems
• Experience working within agile design and development teams
• Experience in creating interactive prototypes
• Strong understanding of how design choices translate in development
• Exceptional collaborative skills dealing across departments
- We are an all-inclusive start-up that supports diversity of thought, culture and background.
- Everything you do will make a direct impact on the company, you really will make a difference.
- We are very ambitious with huge growth opportunity.
- Offer ground level stock options.
- We love to work hard and play hard.
- We only bring on awesome people like you.