We are looking for a talented full stack .NET developer with a focus on Azure, ASP.NET and SQL. Not only would this person be solving problems, but also developing new functionality, scaling the platform, and fixing issues directly with customers. This person should be self-driven, have a desire to learn, be flexible, have experience with other customer support platforms or worked in customer support, and of course loves challenges.
In short, we are looking for someone awesome who will be a Supportbench product expert and helping to create an Enterprise product.
Supportbench is a customer support platform enabling B2B companies to navigate complex relationships and deliver outstanding customer support. Supportbench is a VC backed startup and have aggressive plans to be in the top of our space and need motivated and talented people to help make that happen.
What You Will Be Doing
• Resolve product bug’s and create customer enhancements.
• Using your technical expertise, contribute toward the development of our next generation SaaS product.
• Provide adequate support material on problem resolution to QA, Support, and Customers.
• Continuously enhance your knowledge base and skillset.
What You Need for this Position
• Microsoft Azure
• Microsoft .NET (VB, C#)
• REST APIs
• Visual Studio
• Relational databases (SQL Server)
• Ability to communicate
• Experience in customer support
• Excellent verbal and social skills
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills
• Passionate about software engineering and constant learning
• Desire to help others improve through mentoring
• A good grounding in technical theory and practice
• Experience in creating detailed support and technical material
• Attention to detail
• Respond to tight deadlines
• Being a team player
• Fluent in English
• Self motivated and can work independently.
• Experience in DevOps, SecOps